Young Global Members
WHO WE ARE
The Young Globals Network is a professional group supported by the World Trade Center Mississippi committed to fostering a strong and energetic, globally-minded workforce in Mississippi.
Our overall goal is to provide a forum for professionals to connect, exchange ideas, and share common interests while maximizing professional growth and empowering them for leadership in the current and future marketplace.
WHAT WE OFFER
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Young Globals offers knowledge development opportunities through leadership training, seminars, Roundtables, and more. We keep you informed about the latest business trends and how they impact you and the community at-large through a range of social and networking events. Each networking and educational development event is uniquely internationally-focused in nature, blending global business issues with cultural exposure in both formal and informal atmospheres.
RESOURCES & SUPPORT
Empowered by support from the World Trade Center Mississippi, Young Globals programs offer access to global industry leaders as well as the individuals, businesses, and resources that make Mississippi unique. Meet community and regional business leaders and network with colleagues in various industries — all while enjoying local venues.
The energy, passion, diversity and talent of Young Globals stands out as our most encouraging assets in developing an engaged community and a future of community and globally-minded leaders.
WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
- Young Globals awards annual Scholarships for Professional Development and offers educational resources and support
- Young Globals offers discounts and free access to a range of cultural educational events, leadership programs, and networking events with a unique international focus
- Young Globals offers opportunities to serve in a leadership postilion in 6 different Committees
- Young Globals provides strategic networking opportunities to connect with industry experts and community business leaders
- Young Globals organizes professional growth and knowledge development events including a Global Executive Speaker Series, speacial event screenings (TEDx-Jackson), workshops, and more
- Young Globals organizes community service events to build a strong foundation of volunteer-minded leaders in Mississippi
How do I join?
Joining is easy. Simply fill out our membership application and we’ll e-mail you with information about upcoming programs and events.
Is there an age requirement for joining?
Most of the people who attend our events range in age from 21-40, but we welcome everyone, regardless of age. Whether you have recently graduated, started a new business, or chosen to advance your career, Young Globals invites you to become part of our network.
Is there a membership fee?
Annual dues are $30 for members of the World Trade Center MS and $40 for non-members
Can I bring a friend?
Absolutely! We rely on word-of-mouth to build excitement about our programs, so spread the word and bring your friends to the next event!
- Meet and share ideas with other young professionals in the area
- Attend professional development events and seminars led by industry experts and regional business leaders
- Stay up-to-date on the latest business trends and topics
- Cultivate a strong global business community and promote the economic advancement of the state
Follow us to stay up to date on all Young Globals events and news: https://www.facebook.com/YoungGlobalsMississippi
Contact email@example.com for more details.