Trade missions allow exporters the opportunity to meet with prospective foreign buyers. Though the carefully planned missions do not guarantee sales, markets for all products represented are qualified before the participant is accepted, and MDA works with partners such as the U.S. Commercial Service to pre-qualify buyers, distributors and other business representatives that will meet with Mississippi businesses on these missions. These missions include:
- Customized market and industry briefings with our trade specialists
- Timely and relevant market research
- Appointments with prospective trade partners in key industry sectors
- Post-meeting debriefing with our trade specialists and assistance in developing appropriate follow-up strategies
- Help with travel, accommodations, interpreter service and clerical support
For the most current list of upcoming trade missions, visit our events page.